Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013 is finally here and I definitely feel older. I feel about a day older than I felt yesterday! Everyday counts though, because you learn something new every day. In the last 366 days, I learned quite a few things. First of all, never trust people that lived before toilet paper. In case you haven’t noticed, the world hasn’t ended! There are some other things I learned that don’t matter nearly as much. For example, I learned I was going to be heading into 2013 at 5 foot 1 inch. I didn’t know that before. I also learned that school can be a good thing. Never mind, I can’t even keep a straight face when I am typing it. The other things I learned this year are all related to school so those really don’t matter much except the fact that lockers are evil and you can never have too much space. Now people are starting to make New Year’s resolutions to make sure this year won’t be as bad as the last but the truth is, saying “I am going to lose weight and get more exercise” isn’t exactly change your life unless you actually do it. That is why I am not going to make any resolutions this year. I will play it day by day and see where I end up at the end. I now leave it up to everyone else in the world, to see what becomes of me. That is really all I have to say, so I guess you should get off of my blog now.

No comments:

Post a Comment